LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE LDA is responsible for the processing of personal data in the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHO ARE WE?
Your data will be processed by LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE LDA, legal person no. 513 901 388, with tax office in Largo da Feira dos 27, No. 498, Oliveira de Azeméis, 3700-786 Nogueira do Cravo and office in Quinta da Fonte (Q60), Edifício D. Maria I, Piso 1, A2, Rua Victor Câmara No. 1, 2770-229 Paço d’Arcos, phone number +351215810558, hereinafter “LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE” or “we”.
Whereas the General Data Protection Regulation of 27/04/2016 obliges LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE to ensure that the collection, processing and portability of its clients’ clinical data is carried out in accordance with the strict criteria of protection, confidentiality and security:
LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE is responsible for collecting and transferring customer data that is absolutely necessary and/or convenient for the purpose of providing contracted services.
It is the sole responsibility of LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE to collect, process and port the personal data of its customers from the performance of this contract, as well as the guarantee for its protection, security and confidentiality.
To this end, LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE undertakes to ensure the cooperation of a Data Protection Officer, responsible for supervising the adequacy and compliance of its technical, IT and organisational systems and ensuring that they comply with all obligations contained in the said Regulation, in particular against any form of unlawful processing of such data and respect for the rights of their owners.
LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE may decide to subcontract other entities for the collection and processing of its customers’ data, but it is responsible for ensuring in advance that they comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation.
WHY DO WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION?
LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE will only process your personal data when:
it has a legitimate interest in doing so, in particular to:
a) Development and maintenance of our site;
b) Provision of services or information;
(c) providing assistance;
(d) fraud prevention and detection;
(e) ensure network and information security;
Provided that, in each case, our interest is in accordance with applicable law and your rights:
You have obtained your consent to process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; and/or is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to you.
WHAT DO WE DEAL WITH YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
When you fill out the forms available on our website, your personal data (such as your name, email address, telephone number or address) is collected by LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE and processed in such a way as to answer your questions, requests or provide you with information.
By making your contact available to us, LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE may contact you for marketing purposes related to your services, provided that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. If you consent, you will receive marketing communications via email. You may at any time owe this data processing.
The personal data you provide to us will also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of collection.
Your consent is essential for LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE to process your personal data for such purposes; however, if you choose not to give your consent, your visit and use of our site will not be affected.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Our policy is to store data only for the period necessary to comply with the purposes for which it was collected. However, in certain cases we may retain the data for longer periods, particularly when the Law so requires.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
At any time, you can:
- Request access to the information we keep about you:
– As the holder of personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning you are or are not processed and, where appropriate, to access your personal data and access the information provided for by law.
- Request rectification of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete:
– As the holder of personal data, you have the right to HAVE LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE, without undue delay, rectify inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you.
- Request the deletion of your personal data:
– As the holder of personal data, you have the right to request LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE to delete your data without undue delay, and lifewell pharmaceutical & healthcare has the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay when one of the following reasons applies:
(a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose of collecting or processing them;
(b) withdrew its consent to the processing of data (where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such processing;
(c) it opposes the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the processing.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data:
As a data subject you have the right to obtain from LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE to limit the processing of your data if one of the following applies, inter alia:
- Dispute the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE to verify its accuracy;
- the processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
- LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but such data is required by the data subject for the purpose of the declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a court case;
- If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
Owe the processing of your personal data:
– In cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE; or the processing of data is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling, you may also, at any time, owe the processing of your personal data.
If the treatment depends on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw it.
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or the legal obligation to which LIFEWELL PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE is subject.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us in writing, by e-mail email@example.com or letter, sent to the address Quinta da Fonte (Q60), Edifício D. Maria I, Piso 1, A2, Rua Victor Câmara No. 1, 2770-229 Paço d’Arcos.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to prove your identity in order to ensure that the sharing of personal data is only done with your owner.
Please keep in mind that in certain cases (e.g. due to legal requirements) your request cannot be immediately satisfied.
In any case, it shall be informed of the measures taken to that end within one month of the time the application is made.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We strive to keep your data secure and employ appropriate security measures to ensure that you protect your personal data and prevent access to unauthorized persons. We subject our security systems and policies to periodic analysis to ensure that data is secure and secure. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolutely the security of the information transmitted through our website.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
If you remain in any doubt regarding the processing of your personal data, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Phone number: +(351) 215 810 558
Address: Quinta da Fonte (Q60), Edifício D. Maria I, Piso 1, A2, Rua Victor Câmara No. 1, 2770-229 Paço d’Arcos.