ClimaCare Gel Vaginal
Secura, Pruritus and Ardor Relief
ClimaCare Gel Vaginal
High concentration vaginal hyaluronic acid specific to situations of vaginal dryness, itching, ardor, discomfort, pain in intercourse, lubrication and other vaginal complaints.
Vaginal discomfort in menopause and climacteric
Vaginal atrophy is a common condition in menopause and climacteric.
70% of women reported feeling vaginal discomfort, dryness , itching , ardor or dyspareunia (pain or discomfort during intercourse).
There may be other less frequent symptoms such as edema, flushing, abnormal discharge , and feeling of tightening in tissues.
Despite the strong impact on quality of life , only 30% of women consult their gynecologist.
Menopause is also closely linked to an unbalanced vaginal flora that promotes the development of vaginal infections!
The decrease in estrogen is the main responsible for vaginal complaints!
Menopause is characterized by a natural decline in estrogen levels (from 800 pg/mL to less than 30 pg/mL in the premenopausal and postmenopausal state, respectively).
- This decrease in estrogenization of vaginal tissue leads to vaginal atrophy and consequent vaginal complaints;
- The lack of estrogen prevents the maturation of the epithelium leaving the surface cells much thinner and more sensitive.
What are many menopausal women looking for?
A fast-moving , non-hormonal solution to regain your intimate balance and eliminate the bothersome symptoms associated with vaginal atrophy.
Gel with a unique combination of assets
Synergistic action in vaginal complaints:
- Patented high-density molecule of clinically tested Hyaluronic Acid, which acts directly on the hydration of vaginal cells and restores trophism of the vaginal mucosa. Provides long-lasting hydration and anti-aging effect and a regenerative and rejuvenating action of the fragile tissues of the mucosa
- Reference international pharmaceutical product with anti-inflammatory and humectant properties that infiltrate deep into the skin layers and help retain moisture
- Set of active ingredients that act in the rebalancing of vaginal flora and preventing the development of bacterial or fungal vaginal infections
Os estudos reforçam que proporciona um alívio significativo e sustentável da sensação de secura vaginal, prurido (comichão), ardor, edema, rubor, corrimento excessivo e desconforto na relação sexual.
Apresenta uma elevada taxa de satisfação junto das utilizadoras e profissionais de saúde.
A clinically proven solution
The efficacy of ClimaCare Vaginal Gel has been properly evaluated.
Women improve trophism of the vaginal mucosa.
ClimaCare Vaginal Gel protects women from vaginal infections (bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection), rectify vaginal pH and microflora.
Most women no longer experience discomfort or vaginal dryness after using the gel.
A convenient formulation
It has an ideal viscosity to ensure the best satisfaction!
- Clinically tested gel in the relief of symptoms of vaginal atrophy, postpartum recovery, in the sequence of chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments, gynecological surgeries or procedures, abrasions, abrasions and fissures
Make one application per day, for 5 days in a row, monthly. However, you may apply an additional cannula whenever you experience pain, discomfort, dryness or vaginal itching, lack of lubrication/hydration, or before a sexual intercourse.
Hyaluronic Acid & Lactic Acid
Hyaluronic acid, in combination with the secretions of the membranes of the vaginal mucosa, forms a barrier
protective gel coating with moisturizing properties. It is ideal for postpartum use, lactation, chemotherapy or radiotherapy, menopause or even in diabetic women.
The hyaluronic acid of ClimaCare Gel is of high concentration, relieving the symptoms of vaginal atrophy, such as itching, burning, swelling, redness, excessive secretion, feeling of tightness of tissues or discomfort during intercourse.
Medical devices are intended to be used for purposes common to medicinal products, such as preventing, diagnosing or treating a human disease. However, medical devices must achieve their ends through mechanisms that do not translate into pharmacological, metabolic or immunological actions, so they differ from medicines.